Monday, November 19, 2007

News to me!

WOH--I just found the little link at the bottom of each blog (who knew?) with the comments everyone wrote... space cadet, party of one? Remember, though I went to school and should be able to figure some things out, this is my first blogging experience; finding out the people can comment on my comments was a pretty remarkable discovery in the life of Braden. ;) (that's right--I just did a winking smiley, I admit it)

Now that I know how to find the comments [on my comments], if anyone has a specific question or two, please feel free to ask and I will do what I can to answer them.

Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving to everyone,
Braden

P.S. It's almost against my religion to skate the Monday after a competition weekend, but guess who'll be back on the ice today!! ... Easy tiger.

3 comments:

Jazzpants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazzpants said...

Try #2 of commenting here.

And I'll bet that if you did go back on the ice today that your legs and lower back will be quite sore and tired by tomorrow, right? ;-) (Guess how *I* know... yup, I did that right after Skate SF. Lived to regret it too!!! LOL!!!)

Nah! I am techie, but I never assumed anyone else techie unless they're working with me at my job. Now that you figured out how to read others comments, your next mission, should you accept, is to reply to this comment. ;-)

lutzbutz2687 said...

LOL Wow BOGO I never thought I'd live to see you do a winking smiley! LOL Just kidding. I guess now that you know how to read these we can't talk smack about you. lol Again just kidding. Glad you made nationals and maybe I'll get to see you on TV this year. Fingers crossed.