Tuesday, January 22, 2008

8 hours and counting...

Well, today's the big launch. I'll be leaving for St. Paul this afternoon and I'm pretty psyched.

I'm not going to lie... I wouldn't have minded getting a little more sleep last night than I did. However, I'm up... I'm moving... I'm ready to go [almost--in 8 hours].

There are all the little last-minute things to take care of on top of one more thing I need to make. Speaking of which, my short program outfit turned out pretty well: simple, sleek, comprehensing... exactly what I wanted!!

I'm only skating one session today--pretty excited about too.

Sorry to make this short... plenty more to do and I need to keep moving. I don't think this will be my last entry before competition but if it is, thanks to all my readers!! Keep an eye out on Friday and Sunday for the Championship Men's event--it will be worth watching.

Thanks again,
B

1 comment:

lutzbutz2687 said...

BOGO!!! LOL I'm just now getting around to reading all of these. LOL Just when I was thinking you'd never write again, lol when it rains it pours. Now mind you this is just me being me but personally I didn't love the short outfit, I thought last years was better. But I do have high standards when it comes to your outfits, my favorite still to this day has to be the Pink Panther one, wow I guess that makes me old for rememebering that. LOL Well on the other hand if I'm old, that makes you old too!! :)

B